Pareto's 80/20 Rule for Corporate Accountants

Parmenter, David

Ouvrage indisponible

Éditeur
John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pages
272
Parution
mai 2007
Format
Cartonné
Langue
Anglais
Dimensions
234 × 162 × 23 cm
EAN
9780470125434
  • Résumé

Pareto's 80/20 Rule for Corporate Accountants is based around The Pareto Principle, which states that corporate accountants need to spend more time in the 20% that matters, and be more efficient with the time spent on the remaining 80%.
Bio de l'auteur
Sommaire / contenu
Nous vous suggérons aussi
Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World McChrystal, General Stanley Silverman, David Collins, Tantum Fussell, Chris CHF 17.50
Retour en haut de page